Friday, August 27, 2010
Here's the full list. You can also look up additional trophies of the base game right here.
01. Speed Gunner: Clear challenge 'Speed Gunner'
02. Stage Keys: Clear challenge 'Stage Keys'
03. Speed Collector: Clear challenge 'Speed Collector'
04. Rank Master: Clear challenge 'Rank Master'
05. Kill Collector: Clear challenge 'Kill Collector 1'
06. Score Collector: Clear challenge 'Score Collector 1'
07. Hellfire: Clear challenge 'Hellfire'
08. The Last Chapter: Complete the tenth stage ('Inner Core') at any difficulty level
01. King of unlockables: Unlock at least seven specials
02. Key Master: Collect all 15 secret keys in stage eight through ten
Posted by eastasiasoft at 4:28 PM
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
From August 24th until September 21st, 2010 (that's a promotion period of exactly four weeks), the following Söldner-X products will be available at a discount exclusively to PlayStation®Plus subscribers on the North American PlayStation®Store.
Söldner-X2: Final Prototype
PS Plus price: $9.09
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype + Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer Bundle
PS Plus price: $10.79
Once again, please be reminded that in order to take advantage of this special offer, you need to be subscribed to the PlayStation®Plus service (visit http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/ for more details). The offer is further only available on the North American PlayStation®Store and lasts until September 21st, 2010.
All products purchased at a discount will not expire, even after termination of the PlayStation®Plus subscription. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Posted by eastasiasoft at 3:00 AM
Thursday, August 5, 2010
As mentioned earlier, The Last Chapter will bring three brand new and exciting stages to the game, plus additional challenges, trophies, a new story ending and more.
No matter if you are going for the DLC add-on or prefer to stick around with the original game a bit longer, there's also going to be an update for all Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype gamers. Next to a new difficulty mode (which we are still going to talk about later), we have also improved the replay functionality with a "skip to next stage" feature.
'Nuff said, as promised here are twelve work in progress shots. Remember, content is still subject to change before final release in Q4/2010. Feel free to comment!